Questions? Call us at: (800) 462-3183
Rolling Stone Culture Council is a private, vetted community for influencers, tastemakers, and innovators in the worlds of:
|Art||Food & Beverage||Sports|
|Art||Food & Beverage|
Based on the information you provide, our selection committee will evaluate your initial application for membership. Expect a response to your submission within 2-4 business days.
To be considered for membership, candidates must sit in a senior-level position at a company generating at least $500K in annual revenue or have obtained at least $1M in total institutional funding.
Rolling Stone Culture Council members are at least one of the following:
- Senior business executives
- Founders & entrepreneurs
- Thought leaders
- Or, principle departmental decision makers
- You must meet the criteria outlined for business executives, founders, or entrepreneurs
- Or, generate at least $50K annually speaking or giving presentations
- Or, receive compensation for 25+ speaking gigs at conferences, trade shows or corporate events.
- Or, be in a salaried position where you give 25+ speaking engagements annually.
- Or, be an author whose book is published through an established publishing house
- Or, serve as a regular, edited (not self-published) contributor to an industry publication or website or international outlet that doesn’t compete with Rolling Stone
If you meet our requirements and would like to apply, please fill out the information below. Information you provide will ONLY be shared with our internal membership-selection committee. Please note: meeting the criteria listed above does not guarantee acceptance.