Questions? Call us at: (800) 462-3183
Rolling Stone Culture Council is a vetted, private community for influential leaders in:
|Art||Food & Beverage||Sports|
|Art||Food & Beverage|
To be considered for membership, candidates must hold at least one of the following titles at a company that generates at least $500K in annual revenue or has obtained at least $1M in total institutional funding:
- C-level executive
- Vice president and above who leads a region/division
- Head of a regional department or principal decision maker
- Generate at least $50K annually speaking or giving presentations
- Receive compensation for 25+ speaking gigs at conferences, trade shows or corporate events
- Are in a salaried position where you give 25+ speaking engagements annually
- Are an author whose book is published through an established publishing house
- Serve as a regular, edited (not self-published) contributor to an industry publication or website or international outlet that doesn’t compete with Rolling Stone
We cannot accept individuals or companies headquartered in China, Russia, Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea, or Iran.
Please note: Meeting the basic criteria does not guarantee acceptance. No MLM/direct sales, gambling, adult entertainment, adult websites, or adult products are allowed. Certain types of marketing agencies who pose a conflict of interest such as link sellers or guaranteed media placements are not allowed. Certain cryptocurrency industry companies such as those attached to initial coin offerings (ICOs) are not allowed.
The information you provide will only be shared with our internal membership selection committee. If you meet the qualifications, you will receive a response within 2 to 4 business days.